2023 NTO Book Voting

Denise Santomauro

Nov 19, 2022, 3:11:33 PM11/19/22
to Never Too Old (A YA Book Club for Adults)
Hello all,
It's time to vote for our 2023 book selections! I moved a few books around from where they were initially nominated and listed my reasoning in this Book Nomination spreadsheet. You can also find descriptions of each book on this spreadsheet and links to Bookshop in case you want to purchase titles.

You can find the voting form here. For each category, please choose up to 3 titles. There were a lot of adult titles nominated this year, so I listed them in the voting form as well as the spreadsheet since these are often longer, and I know some members prefer to keep their voting to books for young readers. ;)

Please log your votes by Sunday, December 11th. I'll share which books were selected at the end-of-year party on December 14th!

Let me know if you have any questions or problems using the voting form. Looking forward to reading with all of you in 2023!

Denise Santomauro

Denise Santomauro

Dec 9, 2022, 9:40:53 AM12/9/22
to Never Too Old (A YA Book Club for Adults)
Hello everyone!
This is a reminder to please vote for which books we'll read next year by Sunday, December 11th. Let me know if you're having issues voting.

Best,

Denise Santomauro