outdoor movie

Karen Cook

May 17, 2024, 3:44:53 PMMay 17
to Never Too Old (A YA Book Club for Adults)
Hey all!
I haven't had anyone volunteer to host the movie night in the backyard scheduled for 5/29. I can do it - if weather is bad, we may need to reschedule, as the inside of my house might be chaos (renovations scheduled to start on 5/27). but our backyard should be fine to hang out if weather is nice!

We can potluck dinner around 7 and have the book discussion. Looks like the sunset will be at 8:15, so can start watching 1-2 episodes of the show afterwards, depending on how long people want to stay out!

Let me know if you need my address, there is plenty of street parking nearby usually.

Karen