2024 Book Club Nominations

Denise Santomauro

Nov 2, 2023, 5:45:31 PM11/2/23
to Never Too Old (A YA Book Club for Adults)
Hello everyone,
It's that time again to nominate books! I've created a Google form to help people submit their nominations. You can access that here. Feel free to nominate more than one book in the same text box rather than submitting multiple forms. If you could include the author as well, that would help.

In order to organize the submissions and give people time to vote, please send your nominations by Friday, November 17th. I'll then create a voting form with the nominations and send that out.

Looking forward to reading with all of you next year!

Denise Santomauro

Denise Santomauro

Nov 15, 2023, 11:02:58 AM11/15/23
to Never Too Old (A YA Book Club for Adults)
Hi everyone!
This is a reminder to please send me your book nominations for next year by the end of the week. Let me know if you have any questions or problems with the form!

Best,

Denise Santomauro