Book Club Wednesday

Karen Cook

Feb 26, 2024, 8:47:38 PMFeb 26
to Never Too Old (A YA Book Club for Adults)
Hey all!

Just a reminder that we have a book club meeting on Wednesday at 7p at the Book Cellar. This is one of my favorite months, although it wreaks havoc on my TBR list! Someone will take notes on everyone's books and send them out to the group, so even if you don't make it, your TBR can also grow.

There have been lots of new people in the last month asking to join our group, so I thought I would repeat the book list for everyone - see below.

Karen

JanuaryThe Woman All Spies Fear: Code Breaker Elizebeth Smith Friedman and Her Hidden Life by Amy Butler Greenfield
February: Pick any book from your TBR pile to read and discuss!
March: Hotel Magnifique by Emily J. Taylor
April: Scythe by Neal Shusterman
May: American Born Chinese by Gene Luen-Yang
June: The Dos and Donuts of Love by Adiba Jaigirdar
July: House of Salt and Sorrows by Erin A. Craig
August: Huda F Are You? by Huda Fahmy
September: Last Chance Dance by Lakita Wilson
October: The Inheritance Games by Jennifer Lynn Barnes
November: Love and Other Great Expectations by Becky Dean

Rocio Eljaiek Juan

Feb 26, 2024, 9:39:13 PMFeb 26
to Karen Cook, Never Too Old (A YA Book Club for Adults)
I am sorry to miss it again! I have been in Colombia since January. Will be back March 19!
See you all then! Have fun on Wednesday!
Rocio Hoerr