Fwd: book list?

saundra smalley

May 9, 2022, 2:40:02 PM5/9/22
to never-...@googlegroups.com
Hey all if someone wants to respond to the book cellar MISS YOU GUYS! PS I’m currently reading book 2 of the deadly education series!

May 23, 2022, 7:55:14 PM5/23/22
to never-...@googlegroups.com
Hi, all!  Suzy from The Book Cellar emailed to ask if we're interested in returning to the store for our discussions and I said that we were.  She can't accommodate us this month, but will be ready in June.  The store's current closing time is 8pm so I asked her about starting at 7.  We can talk about it this week to confirm that's what we want to do.  Taste of Heaven at 7 on Wednesday?

Nancy

May 23, 2022, 8:56:43 PM5/23/22
to Nancy Lowenthal, never-...@googlegroups.com
Sounds good to me!!

Megan Kowalski

May 23, 2022, 9:40:56 PM5/23/22
to Katie DiPaula, Nancy Lowenthal, never-...@googlegroups.com
Looking forward to it!!

Megan

Nancy Lowenthal

May 25, 2022, 7:26:07 PM5/25/22
to Megan Kowalski, Katie DiPaula, never-...@googlegroups.com
I got caught up in some work and am not going to make it. As a farm girl, I was really looking forward to the conversation!  Though I haven’t finished the book yet…