Tomorrow’s Meeting

Katie DiPaula

Sep 27, 2022, 7:45:29 PM9/27/22
to Never Too Old (A YA Book Club for Adults)
Just checking in that we’re meeting tomorrow night at 7 at the Book Cellar to discuss The First Rule of Punk

Kathryn Schoerner

Sep 28, 2022, 4:59:02 PM9/28/22
to Katie DiPaula, Never Too Old (A YA Book Club for Adults)
Yes, as far as I know. They have us listed for tonight on the website, and I haven't heard about any change of plans.

On Tue, Sep 27, 2022 at 6:45 PM Katie DiPaula <ktdi...@gmail.com> wrote:
Just checking in that we’re meeting tomorrow night at 7 at the Book Cellar to discuss The First Rule of Punk

Kathryn J. Schoerner
Graphic Designer