Jan Meeting

MelissaPeterson09

Jan 24, 2022, 10:07:56 AM1/24/22
to never-...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone,
Are we still meeting this week? At 7:30, where? I couldn't find the discussion thread...
Thanks!

Melissa Peterson

Nancy Lowenthal

Jan 24, 2022, 10:50:19 AM1/24/22
to never-...@googlegroups.com
I think you're starting the discussion thread!  How do people feel about meeting in person?

Jan 24, 2022, 1:23:15 PM1/24/22
to Nancy Lowenthal, never-...@googlegroups.com

I think we should meet virtually this month, given how transmissible omicron is and that counts are still high right now.

-Katie

Megan Kowalski

Jan 24, 2022, 1:36:04 PM1/24/22
to Katherine McNally, Nancy Lowenthal, Never Too Old (A YA Book Club for Adults)
I'm up for whatever the group decides this month and can set up a Zoom room if we need it.  I will likely be a bit late to Wed's meeting (virtual or not :)

Megan

--

PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email (and/or the documents accompanying such) may contain privileged/confidential information. Such information is intended only for the use of the individual or entity above. If you are not the named or intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents of such information is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please immediately notify the sender to arrange for the secure return of this document.

Kathryn Schoerner

Jan 24, 2022, 1:38:52 PM1/24/22
to Megan Kowalski, Katherine McNally, Nancy Lowenthal, Never Too Old (A YA Book Club for Adults)
I also vote for a virtual meeting for the reasons Katie mentioned. Also, it's supposed to be a low of -6°F.

--
Kathryn J. Schoerner
Graphic Designer

Alina Andino

Jan 24, 2022, 1:50:39 PM1/24/22
to Kathryn Schoerner, Katherine McNally, Megan Kowalski, Nancy Lowenthal, Never Too Old (A YA Book Club for Adults)
Hello everyone!

I’m also down to meet virtually. I realized I must have missed previous emails and haven’t read. But excited to get to know you all !

MelissaPeterson09

Jan 24, 2022, 3:52:27 PM1/24/22
to Alina Andino, Kathryn Schoerner, Katherine McNally, Megan Kowalski, Nancy Lowenthal, Never Too Old (A YA Book Club for Adults)
Ok. I actually hate virtual meetups haha so I'll check back in for next month. Enjoy!

Thank you,

Melissa Peterson, RPCV, BSN, RN

Emily Lape

Jan 24, 2022, 7:03:16 PM1/24/22
to Alina Andino, Katherine McNally, Kathryn Schoerner, Megan Kowalski, Nancy Lowenthal, Never Too Old (A YA Book Club for Adults)
I’m down for virtual meet up! Can’t wait to talk about this month's book

Katie DiPaula

Jan 24, 2022, 7:28:44 PM1/24/22
to Emily Lape, Alina Andino, Katherine McNally, Kathryn Schoerner, Megan Kowalski, Nancy Lowenthal, Never Too Old (A YA Book Club for Adults)
I’ll probably skip this month as I need to take a break from screen time after work. Enjoy and hope to see you all in Feb!

Megan Kowalski

Jan 25, 2022, 8:58:50 AM1/25/22
to Katie DiPaula, Emily Lape, Alina Andino, Katherine McNally, Kathryn Schoerner, Nancy Lowenthal, Never Too Old (A YA Book Club for Adults)
Hello,

Here's a Zoom link to use for the meeting! I may join late, but I'm always a maybe on virtual events these days.

Megan

Megan Kowalski is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: NTO: The Companion
Time: Jan 26, 2022 07:30 PM Central Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81652063535?pwd=bUd3MXlaSmVXOXluRGVmTXkycjNTQT09

Meeting ID: 816 5206 3535
Passcode: bookworm
One tap mobile
+13126266799,,81652063535#,,,,*18605436# US (Chicago)
+16465588656,,81652063535#,,,,*18605436# US (New York)

Dial by your location
        +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
        +1 646 558 8656 US (New York)
        +1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)