paint party

Karen Cook

Jul 9, 2024, 12:02:38 AMJul 9
to Never Too Old (A YA Book Club for Adults)
Hey all,

At our last meeting, I mentioned that we had received an email from a woman who was offering to throw a paint party. I said I'd gather more info. I think it would be really cool to paint from Scythe. or maybe we could all just paint giant octopi from July's book?

Below are the details (and cost) from the woman. My thought is that we should hold this not during a normal time, but as an extra session, so that anyone not interested in paying could opt out. If you are interested, send me an email, and I can gauge interest. then figure out dates if people are....

I want to pitch throwing a paint party for the Never Too Old Bookclub. The aim would be to connect art with current reads, as I would love to create a project that aligns with any books this club has recently read. Would you be interested?

I provide set up, clean up, instruction and anything else necessary to ensure everyone has a great time and leaves with a finished painting. I also have some examples of what I have offered before for clients.

As far as groups of 10-14 people, paint parties cost about $40 per person. However, for 15-20 people, the price lowers to $35 per person.

Does this work for your group?

Seanice Lenay