2022 Reading List Voting Ballot

Denise Santomauro

Nov 20, 2021, 8:19:17 PM11/20/21
to Never Too Old (A YA Book Club for Adults)
Hey everyone!
It's time to vote for next year's reading list. I created a spreadsheet with descriptions so you don't have to go searching for every book. You can find that spreadsheet here. If you don't see a book you nominated, please let me know and I'll add it.

And here's a link to the voting ballot! You can choose up to three titles you want to read. If you only want to choose one, that's fine too! The book with the most votes will be the one we'll read for that category. To give me time to count votes, please get your votes in by Sunday, December 19th. If there are any ties, we'll do a runoff vote at the end of the year party.

Excited to read with all of you!

Denise Santomauro

Denise Santomauro

Nov 21, 2021, 9:44:44 PM11/21/21
to Never Too Old (A YA Book Club for Adults)
Hey all!
I made a mistake on the date. I forgot we’re meeting earlier, so please have your votes in by Sunday, December 12th

Thanks,
Denise
--
Denise Santomauro

Denise Santomauro

Dec 9, 2021, 10:45:08 AM12/9/21
to Never Too Old (A YA Book Club for Adults)
Hi all!
This is a reminder to please vote for next year's reading list by this Sunday, December 12th

See you on Wednesday!

Denise Santomauro

Denise Santomauro

Dec 9, 2021, 4:04:08 PM12/9/21
to Never Too Old (A YA Book Club for Adults)
Hey everyone!
There are only a few more days to vote for your picks for next year's books! Please place your votes by Sunday, December 12th.

See you at the party next week!

Denise Santomauro

Nancy Lowenthal

Dec 13, 2021, 7:28:20 PM12/13/21
to Never Too Old (A YA Book Club for Adults)
The holiday party is around the corner!  I apologize if I missed an email, but I was wondering what time we're starting.  And are we continuing the tea exchange or sticking with only books?  Looking forward to it!

Nancy

Dec 13, 2021, 8:07:28 PM12/13/21
to Nancy Lowenthal, Never Too Old (A YA Book Club for Adults)
Party will start at 6:30!

I’ll have s’mores, lacroix, hot tea. And maybe a baked good depending on how things go.

We didn’t really do an RSVP, but it might be helpful if people let us know if they’re coming and if they’re bringing something to eat/drink so we can plan.

And there will be a few exchange for those interested!

Sent from my iPhone

Katie DiPaula

Dec 13, 2021, 8:24:29 PM12/13/21
to Karen Mangold, Nancy Lowenthal, Never Too Old (A YA Book Club for Adults)
I’ll be there and will have holiday cookies with me!!

On Dec 13, 2021, at 7:07 PM, Karen Mangold <kam...@gmail.com> wrote:

Party will start at 6:30!

Kathryn Schoerner

Dec 13, 2021, 8:34:13 PM12/13/21
to Katie DiPaula, Karen Mangold, Nancy Lowenthal, Never Too Old (A YA Book Club for Adults)
I can bring some mandarins.

Megan Kowalski

Dec 13, 2021, 9:37:13 PM12/13/21
to Kathryn Schoerner, Katie DiPaula, Karen Mangold, Nancy Lowenthal, Never Too Old (A YA Book Club for Adults)
I’m bringing a cheeseball!!

Nancy Lowenthal

Dec 13, 2021, 11:09:30 PM12/13/21
to Megan Kowalski, Kathryn Schoerner, Katie DiPaula, Karen Mangold, Never Too Old (A YA Book Club for Adults)
I'll be there with wine and an appetizer!

Dec 14, 2021, 7:44:15 AM12/14/21
to Nancy Lowenthal, Megan Kowalski, Kathryn Schoerner, Katie DiPaula, Karen Mangold, Never Too Old (A YA Book Club for Adults)
Hi I will be there too!
I will bring a spinach and artichoke quiche.

Danielle

Sent from my iPhone

Lindsay Ditto

Dec 14, 2021, 11:07:51 AM12/14/21
to Danielle Rutkowski, Nancy Lowenthal, Megan Kowalski, Kathryn Schoerner, Katie DiPaula, Karen Mangold, Never Too Old (A YA Book Club for Adults)
Yay!  I am so glad so many people can join :)

I will be there closer to 7pm since my daughter has a presentation night at school until 6:30 pm that wasn't on the books before we set this party time. doh!

I am planning to bring a cookie/brownie plate.

Also, a friendly reminder to bring a wrapped book and tea if you'd like to participate in the book and/or tea exchange.

See everyone tomorrow!
Lindsay

Megan Kowalski

Dec 14, 2021, 11:18:29 AM12/14/21
to Lindsay Ditto, Danielle Rutkowski, Nancy Lowenthal, Kathryn Schoerner, Katie DiPaula, Karen Mangold, Never Too Old (A YA Book Club for Adults)
I will also be a little late! Closer to 7 :)
--

PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email (and/or the documents accompanying such) may contain privileged/confidential information. Such information is intended only for the use of the individual or entity above. If you are not the named or intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents of such information is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please immediately notify the sender to arrange for the secure return of this document.

Emily Lape

Dec 14, 2021, 5:13:58 PM12/14/21
to Megan Kowalski, Lindsay Ditto, Danielle Rutkowski, Nancy Lowenthal, Kathryn Schoerner, Katie DiPaula, Karen Mangold, Never Too Old (A YA Book Club for Adults)
I will be coming as well! I’m super new and can’t wait to meet everyone.

I am bringing pumpkin banana bread. But will not have a book or tea to exchange.

See you all soon,

Emily

Katherine McNally

Dec 14, 2021, 10:28:58 PM12/14/21
to Karen Mangold, Never Too Old (A YA Book Club for Adults)
Karen, I’m assuming we should all bring our own chair for our bookclub holiday gathering at your place on Wednesday?

-Katie

On Dec 13, 2021, at 7:07 PM, Karen Mangold <kam...@gmail.com> wrote:

Party will start at 6:30!

Karen Cook

Dec 14, 2021, 10:43:30 PM12/14/21
to Katherine McNally, Never Too Old (A YA Book Club for Adults)
I've got 6 chairs, and Lindsay is bringing over a slew more - we should be okay for chairs.

It should be pretty warm, but if you think you need a blanket, you might want to bring one!

Katie DiPaula

Dec 15, 2021, 10:19:07 AM12/15/21
to Karen Cook, Katherine McNally, Never Too Old (A YA Book Club for Adults)
Any concerns on the weather this evening? There’s a wind advisory for 60mph starting at 6PM.

Karen Mangold

Dec 15, 2021, 1:17:16 PM12/15/21
to Katie DiPaula, Katherine McNally, Never Too Old (A YA Book Club for Adults)
We’ll be okay if it’s not horrible. I have a party door for my garage, so we can sit under a little cover and be a little sheltered from the wind. Not super festive in the garage, but I think we can make do!

Sent from my iPhone