2022 NTO Book Club Selections

Denise Santomauro

Dec 15, 2021, 10:40:17 PM12/15/21
to Never Too Old (A YA Book Club for Adults)
Hello everyone!
So wonderful seeing those who were able to make it tonight. I'm excited to spend another year reading books with all of you! Below are the 2022 selections. And here's the nomination spreadsheet again because there were SO MANY good books nominated this year and I know we're all looking to make our TBR list even longer.

January (Award Winner): The Companion by Katie Alender, winner of the Edgar Award
February (Choose your own romance)
March (Nonfiction): A Thousand Sisters: The Heroic Airwomen of the Soviet Union in World War II by Elizabeth Wein
April (Adaptation): Anna K: A Love Story by Jenny Lee
May (Anthology): Rural Voices: 15 Authors Challenge Assumptions about Small-Town America
June (Graphic Novel): Laura Dean Keeps Breaking Up With Me by Mariko Tamaki
July (Book/Movie Tie-In): I Know What You Did Last Summer by Lois Duncan
August (Novel-In-Verse): Apple: (Skin to the Core) by Eric Gainsworth
September (School-Inspired): The First Rule of Punk by Celia C. Perez
October (Mystery/Thriller/Horror): A Good Girl's Guide to Murder by Holly Jackson
November (Fiction): The Girls I've Been by Tess Sharpe

Also, we discussed doing a book exchange quarterly since we all enjoy that so much. So how about we plan on doing another exchange in March (pending us being able to meet in person)!

Happy Holidays, everyone!

Denise Santomauro