March Book Club

Katie DiPaula

Mar 24, 2024, 8:29:09 PMMar 24
to Never Too Old (A YA Book Club for Adults)
Looking forward to seeing everyone on Wednesday at 7 at the Book Cellar to discuss Hotel Magnifique by Emily J. Taylor!!!

Danielle Rutkowski

Mar 25, 2024, 10:33:00 AMMar 25
to Katie DiPaula, Never Too Old (A YA Book Club for Adults)
I am out of town this week but I hope you all have fun!

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 24, 2024, at 7:29 PM, Katie DiPaula <ktdi...@gmail.com> wrote:

Looking forward to seeing everyone on Wednesday at 7 at the Book Cellar to discuss Hotel Magnifique by Emily J. Taylor!!!

Anna Benavides

Apr 1, 2024, 1:44:21 PMApr 1
to Danielle Rutkowski, Katie DiPaula, Never Too Old (A YA Book Club for Adults)
Hi everyone!

I’m really disappointed I won’t be able to make it tonight as I have a bad cold and cough and don’t want to give this to anyone ! This was going to be only my second meeting and was really looking forward to it.  I will look forward to seeing everyone end of April.

Hope you have a good night and meeting !

Best, Anna

On Monday, March 25, 2024, Danielle Rutkowski <dcdri...@gmail.com> wrote:
I am out of town this week but I hope you all have fun!

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 24, 2024, at 7:29 PM, Katie DiPaula <ktdi...@gmail.com> wrote:

Looking forward to seeing everyone on Wednesday at 7 at the Book Cellar to discuss Hotel Magnifique by Emily J. Taylor!!!

Megan Kowalski

Apr 1, 2024, 2:37:06 PMApr 1
to Anna Benavides, Danielle Rutkowski, Katie DiPaula, Never Too Old (A YA Book Club for Adults)
Hi Anna!

Just a little reminder we meet the last Wednesday of every month, not the last day of each month.  Our next meeting is scheduled for April 24 at 7 pm at the Book Cellar! Hope to see you then to discuss Scythe!

Megan

On Mon, Apr 1, 2024 at 12:44 PM Anna Benavides <akatbe...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi everyone!

I’m really disappointed I won’t be able to make it tonight as I have a bad cold and cough and don’t want to give this to anyone ! This was going to be only my second meeting and was really looking forward to it.  I will look forward to seeing everyone end of April.

Hope you have a good night and meeting !

Best, Anna

On Monday, March 25, 2024, Danielle Rutkowski <dcdri...@gmail.com> wrote:
I am out of town this week but I hope you all have fun!

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 24, 2024, at 7:29 PM, Katie DiPaula <ktdi...@gmail.com> wrote:

Looking forward to seeing everyone on Wednesday at 7 at the Book Cellar to discuss Hotel Magnifique by Emily J. Taylor!!!

PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email (and/or the documents accompanying such) may contain privileged/confidential information. Such information is intended only for the use of the individual or entity above. If you are not the named or intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents of such information is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please immediately notify the sender to arrange for the secure return of this document.