Fun opportunity to help put Open Books

Danielle Rutkowski

Oct 24, 2021, 6:06:39 PM10/24/21
to Katie DiPaula, Never Too Old (A YA Book Club for Adults)

Hi Everyone,

My friend Whitney is doing a fun fundraiser for Open Books in case you want to donate.

Thanks!
Danielle
Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 24, 2021, at 12:21 PM, Katie DiPaula <ktdi...@gmail.com> wrote:

Oh yeah. Let’s do Starbucks. I like that idea!

On Oct 24, 2021, at 10:03 AM, Danielle Rutkowski <dcdri...@gmail.com> wrote:

That sounds good or Starbucks on wilson has outdoor seating and hot drinks too

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 24, 2021, at 9:18 AM, Katie DiPaula <ktdi...@gmail.com> wrote:

Do you meet ay the yogurt shop last month?  I checked and it looks to be in the 50s Wednesday night, so that shouldn't be too bad.  Anyone have suggestions for outdoor locations?

On Thursday, October 21, 2021 at 7:05:48 AM UTC-5 Katie DiPaula wrote:
Hi ladies!

Wanted to check in since we have our meeting next week.  How does everyone feel about in person vs virtual? I think once we get that settled we can discuss location.

Personally I vote for in-person, I'm still on zoom overload!!

Thanks!

Katie