February Book Club

Katie DiPaula

Feb 18, 2024, 1:48:21 PMFeb 18
to Never Too Old (A YA Book Club for Adults)
Hi all-

I won’t be able to make this month’s meeting due to a work trip, but wanted to share two books I recently enjoyed.

The first is Check & Mate and the second is Geekerella. Both were super sweet, fast reads. I have Check & Mate so if anyone wants it, I’ll bring it in March.

I also have The Cruel Prince if anyone wants it  (thoroughly enjoyed that series).

May I ask someone share a recap post Feb Book Club? I would love to hear what everyone else read (especially if it is a recommendation).

Thanks!
Katie D

Lindsay Ditto

Feb 20, 2024, 8:02:49 AMFeb 20
to Katie DiPaula, Never Too Old (A YA Book Club for Adults)
Hi Katie!

I also liked Check & Mate.  I’ll add Geekerella to my list. Thanks!

I’ll take notes and share a recap….assuming I don’t forget to show up again. Doh!

Hope to see many of you soon,
Lindsay

On Feb 18, 2024, at 12:48 PM, Katie DiPaula <ktdi...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi all-