Please come see my play! $15 tickets for friends!

Ursula Gruber

Mar 7, 2022, 11:27:26 AM3/7/22
to Never Too Old (A YA Book Club for Adults)
As some of you know, I have been working for the last five years to produce a full-stage production of The Black Knight, by Angeli Primlani. It is a story near and dear to my heart, focusing on resistance in 1940s, occupied Prague, and echoes my grandmother's experiences in Europe at the time. Most of our cast & crew stuck with the production after lock-downs began in March 2020 (we had expected it to open April 24, 2020). They have been working on this project with love for years, and I'd be recommending it even if I weren't the producer.
The play is running at City Lit Theater in Edgewater until April 2 and it would mean the world to me if some of you could experience this story. We run Thursday-Saturdays 7:30 pm and Sundays 2:30 pm until April 2.
The discount code is "friends" for $15 tickets. I hope you will have an opportunity to see this beautiful and timely show.
Sincerely,
Ursula Gruber

Danielle Rutkowski

Mar 8, 2022, 4:55:50 PM3/8/22
to Ursula Gruber, Never Too Old (A YA Book Club for Adults)
Thanks Ursula.  Booking tickets for 4/1!

Sent from my iPhone

Alina Andino

Mar 9, 2022, 9:53:00 AM3/9/22
to Danielle Rutkowski, Never Too Old (A YA Book Club for Adults), Ursula Gruber
This sounds awesome! Would anyone want to go with me?

Megan Kowalski

Mar 9, 2022, 10:18:10 AM3/9/22
to Alina Andino, Danielle Rutkowski, Never Too Old (A YA Book Club for Adults), Ursula Gruber
Alina, please join us on 4/1! It looks like general admission seating, so we're all buying our tickets separately and planning to go together on April 1!

Megan

--

PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email (and/or the documents accompanying such) may contain privileged/confidential information. Such information is intended only for the use of the individual or entity above. If you are not the named or intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents of such information is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please immediately notify the sender to arrange for the secure return of this document.

Kathryn Schoerner

Mar 10, 2022, 1:57:25 AM3/10/22
to Megan Kowalski, Alina Andino, Danielle Rutkowski, Never Too Old (A YA Book Club for Adults), Ursula Gruber