Fwd: Banned Book Club author visit?

Karen Cook

Aug 28, 2023, 11:13:26 PM8/28/23
to Never Too Old (A YA Book Club for Adults)
ugh, this is what I get for not checking our club's email more frequently!!!!

Group is Wednesday at 7. should I see if he's interested in trying to set up a zoom or call?

Karen

From: Ryan Estrada <ry...@ryanestrada.com>
Date: Fri, Aug 18, 2023 at 4:26 PM
Subject: Banned Book Club author visit?
To: <nevertooo...@gmail.com>

Hello Karen!
I was excited to see that the Never Too Old Book Club was covering Banned Book Club August 30 at 7pm! Because my wife and I wrote it! I wish we could come! We were just in Chicago this summer, but we live in South Korea.

However, if you want me to jump onto a Zoom or telephone call to answer any reader questions during the event, I would be more than happy to!

Ryan Estrada
ryanestrada.com

Diane Telgen

Aug 29, 2023, 12:56:41 PM8/29/23
to Karen Cook, Never Too Old (A YA Book Club for Adults)
Can we even do a Zoom call at the Book Cellar? If so, it might be nice to talk to them after we've had a chance to talk about the book ourselves. But if we can't, I'd be afraid if we change this to a virtual meeting so late, some people might not get the notice and show up anyway.

If it's too much hassle, I'd apologize profusely for not seeing this earlier and say we can't switch to Zoom so close to our date.