June meeting

Nancy Lowenthal

Jun 22, 2022, 1:19:27 PM6/22/22
to never-...@googlegroups.com
Hi, Everyone!

I just got this email from Suzy at The Book Cellar.  They're looking forward to having us in person next Wednesday.  Please note:
  • Start time of 7 pm as the store closes at 8.
  • They require masks inside.
  • They're serving drinks but not food.
I picked up the book at the library today.  I love the color scheme.

Nancy