call for requirements for the next version of NeuroVR 3.0

Cyber TVINA

Sep 17, 2012, 10:28:07 AM9/17/12
to neur...@googlegroups.com
Dear users,
our research laboratory is planning the next step of development of our free software NeuroVR.
Since you are all users of our product we ask you to submit your list of requirements.
Which features did you miss in NeuroVR 2.0?
what could have helped you to work better on it?
Please, let us know your feedback, so you can have a better version at your disposal in a short time...
best regards

Cinzia Evangelist

Psycom58

Sep 25, 2012, 9:33:27 PM9/25/12
to neur...@googlegroups.com
Thank you very much for this opportunity Cinzia.

I would be most grateful if consideration could be given to the potential for developing some user-friendly means of controlling perception of elevation (e.g. parallax) that could be useful with height phobia.

Regards

Robert

Miguel Efrén Suay Nicolás

Jan 17, 2014, 6:05:19 AM1/17/14
to neur...@googlegroups.com
Sería muy útil poder modificar algunas variables en tiempo real en una interfaz externa a la propia simulación. Además, me gustaría poder importar una mayor variedad de objetos 2D o 3D.
Un saludo y gracias por vuestro gran trabajo. Es realmente muy útil.

Miguel Efrén Suay Nicolás

Jan 17, 2014, 6:30:09 AM1/17/14
to neur...@googlegroups.com
What about compatibility with Oculus Rift? It could be amazing!

Prat

Jan 29, 2014, 7:16:16 PM1/29/14
to neur...@googlegroups.com
I would say the following might give more boost to NeuroVR2.0

Simplified Scripting functionality for triggers
More triggering options
Nested triggering and Grab/Move feature for order of placements.
Export option to be a standalone gaming application.
Data collection options change capability.
Drag and Move while in the editor mode (I know that this functionality works when choosing objects etc), but moving objects in side the editor is difficult.
Short cut Scene playing functionality (Every time when a scene is updated, we manually go to the player and play it)
Command line player scene playing functionality (Can be used for automation purposes)
Screen Capture or Walk through video capture functionality
Custom Game play dialog box functionality.
User input and storage via some custom form functionality with in the game.

Thank you so much again for this best product.

Prat