Video Snapshots

Prat

Jan 29, 2014, 7:04:09 PM1/29/14
to neur...@googlegroups.com
Hi Developers,

First of all, I should say NeuroVR2.0 is a simple and powerful VR builder so far I have seen. Now, Let me come to the point. If you take a screenshot while in the simulation using either Print Screen or any other screen grab service, I see that only the scene where the initial camera position is captured. Even with any screen recording software. I was wondering if you have a solution to this. Is there any automated way to screengrab / capture with some desired triggers etc?

I see your triggers are good, but nested triggering or multiple triggers with some time lapse is very difficult to achieve. I was hoping if you can give any more information on this too?

Thank you so much for your help.
Prat