problems with 2D images

mary_...@hotmail.com

Apr 21, 2013, 6:11:46 PM4/21/13
to neur...@googlegroups.com
Hi, I downloaded neuro vr 2.0 and I uploaded some images in png. files. I tried to add the image in the editor and a white sqares appears instead of the image. I tried to use your own image like the woman and the the teacher, and it does the exact same thing. I'm wondering what to do, because I need to drag my own images in the environment and it seems that only 3D objects works right now. Do you have any solution?

Thank you

Marie-Eve Delorme

Cyber TVINA

Apr 22, 2013, 4:47:01 AM4/22/13
to neur...@googlegroups.com
Dear Marie
2 possibilities:
1) u see the white frame only in the editor but in the player it works well
2) when you prepare the png file you have to set the alpha channel (transparency)

what program do u use to produce the png file?

if u still have problems send one of the png u use to cinzi...@gmail.com remembering me the problem
best regards

cinzia