Neurosynth map - breaking it up into individual regions

Sarah Hope Lincoln

Aug 20, 2019, 12:55:24 PM8/20/19
to neurosynth
Hi,

I'm brand new to neuosynth. I asked a question yesterday, but I think I've figured out a way to ask it "better."

I'm interested in using the map that neurosynth creates for theory of mind ("theory mind"). If I want to mask each of the regions in that map- how do I get at each of them individually? I've been able to find a handful of papers that seem to look at several main regions pulled from this map. But I can't figure out how the regions of interest are being defined.  I can use the entire file as a mask - but then I just get one output value of activity for ALL the regions in the mask - not each of the large ones separately.

I really hope this makes sense.
Thanks!

Remi Gau

Aug 20, 2019, 3:08:41 PM8/20/19