Internal error when logging in

Liliana

Aug 24, 2018, 11:07:35 AM8/24/18
to neurosynth
Hi !

Is there any issue going on with Neurosynth.org?

Whenever I try to log in with email + password, the page says 'Internal Server Error'

What's wrong?

Thanks
Liliana

Tal Yarkoni

Aug 24, 2018, 11:11:12 AM8/24/18
to neurosy...@googlegroups.com
Hi Liliana,

The custom meta-analysis functionality is being phased out. For the time being, you can access the old site at old.neurosynth.org. But it'll probably be gone in a month or so, so I'd suggest grabbing whatever you need now.

Best,

Tal

Liliana

Aug 24, 2018, 11:17:47 AM8/24/18
to neurosynth
Hi Tal,

yes, it's just worked fine using old.neurosynth.org.

But that's a bummer! So we won't be able anymore to run a custom analysis? Or is there a new replacing tool? What do you suggest, when using neurosynth?

Regards

Tal Yarkoni

Sep 4, 2018, 2:54:21 AM9/4/18
to neurosy...@googlegroups.com

hi Liliana,

There will hopefully be a suite new replacement tools at some point in the future (depending on funding), but it will be at least a year or two.

In the interim, if you're comfortable programming in Python, the core tools (https://github.com/neurosynth/neurosynth) still support all of the same functionality (and more).

Best,

Tal