Peak voxel for functional connectivity

Maryam Ziaei

Jul 16, 2018, 1:13:08 AM7/16/18
to neurosynth
Dear all,

I'm trying to find a peak voxel for two regions, IFG and ACC, from Neurosynth database to use in my functional connectivity analyses. I was wondering if anyone is aware of a good reference that i can use for explaining the procedure in my method section.

Cheers,
Maryam

Tal Yarkoni

Jul 16, 2018, 6:42:38 PM7/16/18
to neurosy...@googlegroups.com

Hi Maryam,

If you're asking how the images on the website are generated, a detailed description is in the supplementary materials in Yarkoni et al (2011, Nature Methods).

Best,

Tal