Fetching Associations based on Z-Score from coordinates

sudhakar Mishra

Jul 20, 2018, 1:03:59 PM7/20/18
to neurosynth
Hi,

I have so many coordinates (came from functional connectome calculation) that considering them one by one and finding associations based on z-score is too much laborious and time taking. I have already created co-activation map based on bunch of coordinates. Still I want to explain the functional connectome in terms of associated functions with high z-score. The co-activation map will supplement the explanation. Please suggest how can I find out functional associations in bulk for bunch of coordinates. Any suggestion would be very helpful.

Thanks

Tal Yarkoni

Jul 20, 2018, 5:57:48 PM7/20/18
to neurosy...@googlegroups.com
I'd suggest making a single nifti volume containing all of your coordinates (probably convolve each one with a sphere), and feeding that to the Neurosynth decoder.

Best,

Tal

sudhakar Mishra

Jul 21, 2018, 1:03:53 AM7/21/18
to neurosy...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for reply.

I am taking coupled voxel coordinates and creating co-activation map (as a nifti image) followed by decoding this coactivation map. I did so since I want two level of analysis. One for each coupled voxels and one for overall group. Logical it sounds me correct. However, any suggestion is welcome.

Thanks