New Neurosynth Compose Feature: Large-scale association tests

Alejandro De La Vega

Feb 2, 2024, 5:11:57 PMFeb 2
to neurosynth
Hi Neurosynth Users,

We've recently introduced a frequently-requested feature to Neurosynth Compose: large-scale association tests with MKDA Chi-Squared.

You might better know this as the "Association" map in Neurosynth (which we previously called the "reverse inference" map).

You can now run custom MKDA Chi-Squared workflows entirely in the cloud on custom meta-analyses using Neurosynth Compose.

We wrote a complete tutorial on how to execute a workflow and interpret results on our Docs.

We've also made a wide range of improvements and speed up to our platform. You can read more about them in the Updates Blog.

As always, if you have any feedback, feature requests, or bugs, feel free to email me directly, file an issue on GitHub, or ask a question on NeuroStars using the "neurosynth-compose" tag.

Best,
Alejandro

--
Alejandro de la Vega