Lenovo Multimedia Remote on Sale

1 view

Jeremy Coleman

Oct 28, 2010, 3:51:50 PM10/28/10
to Neuros
Hey guys,
I don't usually post stuff like this, but I figured I'd give you a
heads up that lenovo has this device on sale for $29.99 right now if
youre interested.

Here's the techbargains.com link:
http://www.techbargains.com/news_displayItem.cfm/228986

Stelios Valavanis

Oct 28, 2010, 4:32:48 PM10/28/10
to neu...@googlegroups.com, tvd...@tvdrug.org
i bought one and really love it but it's still not perfect. here's what's
missing.

1. no F-keys (F1, F2, etc. used for switching desktops and activating menu -
can remap)

2. no backlight or glowing keys. very hard to see what's up in the dark.

3. arrows and enter key should be emphasized. they are in awkward spots.

4. no good way to press mouse and drag with one hand (to scroll). mouse-lock
would be ok too.

5. scroll button/wheel would be worthwhile.

things i really like.

1. size

2. shape

3. trackball

4. on/off switch

5. RF works well and doesn't seem to interfere with wifi.

6. usb dongle has nice hiding spot under battery hood when storing.

7. play/rew/vol buttons at top. though they should have put arrow/navigate
buttons there too, and a menu one.

8. with discount = nice price. i wouldn't pay more.

stel valavanis http://www.onshore.com/