We're relaunching Aiwa

Joe Born

Feb 10, 2015, 10:57:08 PM2/10/15
to neu...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

Long time since I've posted here (or any of us have posted here I
guess) Well, as many of you know, I spun off a company from Neuros a
few years ago called Hale Devices for making Android focused speakers.
Long story short about a year ago we agreed to acquire the Aiwa brand,
and this spring we'll be announcing the brand and products under that
brand (first shipments in May).

We'd love to have you all participate and give input in our products
and roadmap and all that. I think you'll find the spirit of Neuros (as
well as number of familiar faces) very much alive in the new Aiwa.

Our private google group is here:
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/aiwa-us I'll let you in right
away, we'd love love to have all of you. I know that for many of you
audio was at the heart of why you loved Neuros and well.. that's the
heart of what we're doing with Aiwa. Please come and see!

Joe

--
Joe Born
Neuros Technology Intl., LLC