Installing neuronvisio as non-root user (Linux)

Uri Cohen

Jan 26, 2012, 8:20:54 AM1/26/12
to neuro...@googlegroups.com
There seems to be one pitfall when trying to install neuronvisio as non-root user on Linux (2.6.34-gentoo-r11): PyQ4.
I could not find an option to properly configure it not to assume sip is in /usr/bin/sip...

Was anyone able to do so?
Thanks!
            Uri Cohen
BTW: I believe I was able to satisfy all other neuronvisio requirements as non-root user, so if I'll have it working I'll share the HOWTO.

Michele Mattioni

Jan 26, 2012, 9:42:01 AM1/26/12
to neuro...@googlegroups.com
I think, if you are compiling PyQt4 on the source, you can pass the
option to the configure script.
Try ./configure --help to see what is the exact option.

HIH,
Michele.