Congratz

retro...@gmail.com

Jul 11, 2011, 11:48:59 PM7/11/11
to NeuroDNet.Bioschool
Hey Its marvelous.......I was wondering when is the DB getting
hosted....Congratz for such a nice work...!!
Basically I have very limited knwldge about networks so first thing I
searched was the tutorial...& downloaded it to have some insight.
Besides I browsed through the DB....and obviously looked at Prion
diseases first...lol.....
Will take some time to understand the functions and browsing the whole
DB....so let other mates analyze...I would
be givin a feedback too then....any ways its goin to be in bits n
pieces.....

Once again....congratz for this Gr8 JOB....!!!

suhas vasaikar

Jul 12, 2011, 2:08:37 AM7/12/11
to neurodnet...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Ankit.
The database is not yet fully functional. I am trying to curate it and solve technical problems.
Whenver it wil b3 hosted I will let you know.

Thanks again
Bye

--
Thanks