error setting projections with one assembly

Alberto Vergani

Jun 24, 2021, 11:20:47 AM6/24/21
to Neural Ensemble
Dear experts,

I am building two populations of 1000 cells that are merged all togheter in one assembly of 2000 cells.

While making the projections between a source of 2000 inputs and that assembly, it gives me the error that "ID 3 is duplicated".

I think that the assembly doest not set new IDs to its cells, and so making the projections gives the error in having IDs duplicated as it finds as there are two populations (I guess).

So, if that's the case, how can I generate an assembly of different populations having cells with non-repeated IDs?

Thanks for any suggestions.
Kindly regards,
Alberto

Andrew Davison

Jun 24, 2021, 11:42:31 AM6/24/21
to Neural Ensemble
Dear Alberto,

This seems to be a bug, please could you create a new issue on Github: https://github.com/NeuralEnsemble/PyNN/issues/new ?

Please also let us know which simulator(s) you were using, and if possible paste the entire traceback for the error.

Many thanks,

Andrew

Alberto

Jun 25, 2021, 4:02:39 AM6/25/21
to neurale...@googlegroups.com
Dear Andrew,

OK, thanks, I will open the dedicated issue.

The simulator is NEST and the error printed is the following

image.png

Alberto

Vergani, AA