nest has not attributed "kernel"

Alberto Vergani

Nov 5, 2021, 11:38:05 AM11/5/21
to Neural Ensemble
Dear PyNN experts,

I am facing with the error attached, it seems about that nest has not attributed "kernel".

Up to know, I am not sure whether depends by either PyNN or nest installation..

Thanks for the hint,
Kind regards
Alberto

Untitled.png

Andrew Davison

Nov 8, 2021, 4:08:13 AM11/8/21
to Neural Ensemble
Dear Alberto,

Which version of NEST have you installed? What happens if you type just "import nest"?

Andrew

Alberto

Nov 8, 2021, 4:35:00 AM11/8/21
to neurale...@googlegroups.com
Dear Andrew,

I have installed NEST 2.20.0 with pyNN version 0.10.dev and if I import nest in ipython there are no errors.

Thanks
Alberto

Vergani, AA

Alberto

Nov 8, 2021, 12:25:23 PM11/8/21
to neurale...@googlegroups.com
Dear Andrew,

and I am receiving the same error also with pyNN version 0.9.6 ...

Thanks
Alberto

Vergani, AA