Call for community feedback on the Neo object model - open until August 14, 2022

Malin Sandström

Jun 16, 2022, 3:45:13 AM6/16/22
to Neural Ensemble
Dear all,

Neo is under consideration for INCF endorsement as a standard; it has been reviewed by the INCF SBP committee and we are now putting it up for 60 days of community review.

This is the most important part of the endorsement process - we will not endorse a standard without strong community support - and we would be very grateful if you could take the time to comment. You can express your support for Neo, help us identify potential weaknesses or highlight possibilities for making Neo better or more useful. We value all feedback!

Read the review report on F1000 and leave your feedback in the comments.

Best regards,
Malin