Sounds like a good idea

JeffH

Jan 26, 2009, 5:12:29 PM1/26/09
to Neural Networks Study Group
We are not planning on doing a study group with it. If you like, feel
free to post a link to this in our forum at Heaton Research.

Jeff

Justin Bozonier

Jan 26, 2009, 10:51:30 PM1/26/09
to Neural Networks Study Group
Thanks Jeff! I went ahead did just that. Our momentum will be directly
proportional to your velocity on releasing the videos. When will the
2nd one be available? We won't be starting the first lesson until next
week so hopefully we'll lag behind you a bit.

JeffH

Jan 27, 2009, 9:59:47 AM1/27/09
to Neural Networks Study Group
My plan is to release a class a week. I will likely get behind at
least one or two times over the 16 class sessions. But expect the
classes to come out on Wed evenings. I hope to put class 2 up
tomorrow evening!