I'll be MIA tonight

1 view

Justin Bozonier

Feb 23, 2009, 5:18:13 PM2/23/09
to Neural Networks Study Group
I won't be able to attend tonight's meeting. I would guess that we're
probably still covering chapters 5 & 6 but if everyone is ready for
more please feel free. :)

Shubham Harnal

Feb 23, 2009, 5:26:17 PM2/23/09
to neural-networ...@googlegroups.com

I'm not in tonight either but am gonna try my best to be in next week.

Shubham.

Chad Boyer

Feb 23, 2009, 6:39:39 PM2/23/09
to neural-networ...@googlegroups.com
Due to an unforeseen appt. I will not be able to make it tonight either.  However I should be ready for chap 7 on the 2nd.
Talk to you guys then.

Kelly Leahy

Feb 23, 2009, 6:41:16 PM2/23/09
to neural-networ...@googlegroups.com

I too will be out, probably for the same reason as justin ;)

On Feb 23, 2009 3:39 PM, "Chad Boyer" <chad....@gmail.com> wrote:

Due to an unforeseen appt. I will not be able to make it tonight either.  However I should be ready for chap 7 on the 2nd.
Talk to you guys then.

On Mon, Feb 23, 2009 at 2:26 PM, Shubham Harnal <harnal....@gmail.com> wrote: > > I'm not in t...

Justin Bozonier

Feb 23, 2009, 7:14:59 PM2/23/09
to neural-networ...@googlegroups.com
That would be hella working. :)

Chris Bilson

Feb 23, 2009, 7:41:56 PM2/23/09
to neural-networ...@googlegroups.com
I'm going to take the night off too, then. Need the rest. I move that we
cancel tonight and do chaps. 6 and 7 next week. 6 doesn't have a ton of content
anyway, from what i am seeing.

--c

Justin Bozonier

Feb 23, 2009, 7:45:19 PM2/23/09