cad logic - group photos

Daniel Dendra

Jul 27, 2011, 3:59:50 PM7/27/11
to envisioning-aug...@googlegroups.com, makingspace_dig...@googlegroups.com, neufert-paramet...@googlegroups.com, dia-robotic...@googlegroups.com, ftrctlb-d...@googlegroups.com
Could you please tag yourself in the group photos:
http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150237470002315.316715.131463167314&type=1

This will make it easier for me to assign the grades to you.
Thanks
Daniel

P.S.
You can find more pictures of you also on the CAD LOGIC Facebook page

heidy amanda

Jul 29, 2011, 5:50:00 AM7/29/11
to neufert-paramet...@googlegroups.com
Dear prof. daniel,

about our group..parametric research. should we tag ourself as well. but we couldn't find our group picture ;)...

Best Regards,
Heidy

Daniel Dendra

Jul 29, 2011, 10:48:01 AM7/29/11
to neufert-paramet...@googlegroups.com
sure… you should do a photo collage!

heidy amanda

Aug 4, 2011, 5:40:07 AM8/4/11
to neufert-paramet...@googlegroups.com
Dear Prof. Daniel,

I don't know if this picture group is necessary to be upload into cad logic ss2011 album to make you easier to assign the grade for cad logic like you said in previous email but i couln't upload it or tag it to cad logic page. So i attach our group picture for you if you want to upload it to the album or it is ok just attach picture group on the last page of our final booklet file because we already put it there. Please, advise us regarding this matter. Thank you.

Best Regards,

Heidy
PARAMETRIC REASEARCH TEAM.jpg

heidy amanda

Aug 4, 2011, 5:51:39 AM8/4/11
to neufert-paramet...@googlegroups.com
Dear Prof Daniel,

I already put our group  picture in cad logic photo. So the problem solved ;).

Best Regards,

Heidy,Su,Aor