downloading collection

Zhiqi Huang

Jun 19, 2023, 10:52:18 PM6/19/23
to neuclir-participants
Hi,

Thanks for preparing the data. I'm trying to download the collection following the command here:

https://github.com/NeuCLIR/download-collection/tree/main

But the process is slow (All files progress bar showing 1388 hours estimated time) with a lot of Assertion error, retrying X times.

Is this expected? Or I'm doing it wrong?

Soboroff, Ian M. (Fed)

Jun 20, 2023, 8:31:31 AM6/20/23
to Zhiqi Huang, neuclir-participants
Yes, as announced on Slack, ir.nist.gov has been down over the weekend due to data center upgrades.  It should be up later this morning.
Ian