Runs per language document collection or mixed?

Visto 27 veces
Saltar al primer mensaje no leído

Samy Ateia

no leída,
15 jul 2022, 9:23:1515/7/22
a neuclir-participants
Hi,
should the runs be submitted per document collection or should all 3 document collections be mixed in the result sets.

So for the Ad Hoc task should we submit 3 run files ( 1 Chinese, 1 Persian and 1 Russian) or 1 run file where docids in each result set of 1000 docs per topic are mixed from the 3 collections?

Given that the reranking runs are per language document collection and the dev qrels are also per language document collection i suspect that we should submit 1 run per language document collection so 3 in total for one run. Just want to make sure that this is correct.

Best

Samy

Responder a todos
Responder al autor