NeuCLIR Submission Deadline for the Main Task Is EXTENDED to JULY 7

Eugene Yang

Jun 27, 2023, 9:28:10 PM6/27/23
to neuclir-participants
Hi NeuCLIR Participants,

Hope you have been a good time working on the task!
We are extending the submission deadline for the main task to JULY 7.

If you haven't got a chance to download the topics for this year, here is the link!

We know that many people will wait before submission to register at TREC.
If you are planning to participate and submit but haven't registered, please do it so we know you are coming :)

We hope to see you soon!
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to us!

Cheers,
The NeuCLIR Organizers