Release 1.5 base online

Sven Schlender

Jan 5, 2014, 11:51:47 AM1/5/14
to netzer_i...@googlegroups.com
Hi all and a Happy New year!

After a lot of work we start this week with our new major Release 1.5.

As a first step we offer the free base version on our wiki pages:
http://www.mobacon.de/wiki/doku.php/en/netzer/history

Read also on the wiki pages what has changed so far:
http://www.mobacon.de/wiki/doku.php/en/netzer/user
Missing pages are related to Pro topics and will be added in the next days.

Important note: For those ones which currently use the Netzer in SPI slave
mode you should not upgrade to Release 1.5, yet. We have done a project
split in the release. The IO project comes with the GPIO features but
without SPISlave functionality. This project is part of todays release. The
SPISlave project is not ready for release but will follow in the next days.

Best regards,

Sven

microc...@gmail.com

Mar 23, 2015, 6:14:18 PM3/23/15
to netzer_i...@googlegroups.com
Dear Sven Schlender,
i am using base version 111014 i.e netzerIObase.hex
it is possible to change username and password for admin.
or can we chage default port of 80 to access home page

pls reply

Sven Schlender

Mar 24, 2015, 1:02:43 PM3/24/15
to netzer_i...@googlegroups.com
Hi Microcode2010,

base versions have no authentication build in anymore, so there is no admin account or anything else. For authentication a pro version is needed.
In version 111014 was a bug that requests a username and password which was fixed in 1.4.215. I recommend to upgrade to at least 1.4.222.

The HTTP port can be changed in base versions since 1.5.1157.

Best regards,

Sven