google Colab

abhishek boken

Mar 27, 2024, 8:27:12 AMMar 27
to networkx-discuss

Is anybody using Google Colab? If yes, please let me know how you are uploading the data on Google Colab to do the analysis.

Russell Jurney

Mar 27, 2024, 9:21:31 AMMar 27
to networkx-discuss
This is why I don't use Google Colab. You can't easily load data, which is an amazing oversight from a product perspective. You can't use Google Cloud Storage easily, but you CAN use Google Drive. After checking out a few, this Stack Overflow answer looks pretty good compared to what I remember: https://stackoverflow.com/questions/50625320/how-to-access-files-on-google-drive-via-google-colab-notebook-ipynb?rq=3

Good hunting!

abdullah

Mar 27, 2024, 9:21:31 AMMar 27
to networkx...@googlegroups.com