Spanning Edge Betweenness

guilherme ribeiro

Jun 29, 2022, 1:51:02 PMJun 29
to networkx-discuss
I am a student in Instituto Superior Técnico - https://tecnico.ulisboa.pt/en/ - and in my MSc's  Thesis I implement Spanning Edge Betweenness in Python, with the aim to make it available in NetworkX, to be easily used as other centrality measures already are.

Spanning Edge Betweenness was presented in [1]. It has been out for a while now and already peer reviewed. Many works using this measure are also already published and available.

[1] - Teixeira, Andreia Sofia, et al. "Spanning edge betweenness." Workshop on mining and learning with graphs. Vol. 24. 2013.