Ego_Graph Edges

Matthew Kline

May 12, 2022, 2:14:27 PM5/12/22
to networkx-discuss
Hello All!,

I have been working on a project where I created a function to search a larger network and output a network consisting of said node, as well as the nodes it is connected to.  I am currently using an ego graph, but this can get a little too messy because even with a radius of 1, this graph not only shows the edges between the primary node and its connections, but the connections between its connections as well. I am only concerned about the primary connections but cannot figure out how to remove edges between all others.  My network is rather large and with change depending upon which node is being searched so I cannot do this manually.  If anyone has an idea on how to resolve this issue that would be greatly appreciated!!!
Message has been deleted