Graph display problem with images instead of nodes

ali darwich

Jul 26, 2022, 6:37:28 AM7/26/22
to networkx-discuss
I created a graph (under pycharm) with 100 images, and I displayed images instead of nodes, however I just did it in jupyter, with the same version of network, but it gives me this error, I looked there are people who say test with Node instead of Nodes, but also it doesn't work
)
, and i was able to get that in pycharm fine, but with jupyter there is the error, any ideas?

Capture d’écran du 2022-07-26 10-17-56.png

Dan Schult

Jul 26, 2022, 6:41:41 AM7/26/22
to networkx...@googlegroups.com
It looks like you have an old version of networkx (before v2.0) within Jupyter.
You can check using `nx.__version__` or similar. v2.0 is when we switched from G.node to G._node.

ali darwich

Jul 26, 2022, 8:34:17 AM7/26/22
to networkx...@googlegroups.com
thank you for your answer, I checked that I have the same version in jupyter, pycharm, and vscode (nx 2.8.5)

On Tue, Jul 26, 2022 at 12:41 PM Dan Schult <dsc...@colgate.edu> wrote:
It looks like you have an old version of networkx (before v2.0) within Jupyter.
You can check using `nx.__version__` or similar. v2.0 is when we switched from G.node to G._node.

Dan Schult

Jul 26, 2022, 8:55:49 AM7/26/22
to networkx...@googlegroups.com
Maybe open an issue at https://github.com/networkx/networkx/issues with a (hopefully short) example code that causes the error in jupyter.