Hello to all of you!

Annie

Jul 2, 2007, 1:28:00 PM7/2/07
to NetworkWeaving, From
Sorry, I'm the French intruder, but as I'm learning about how to
regroup projects, I found your idea was good.

Most of you live in the Chicago area but I see you on the larger
community which is omidyar.

Best wishes

Annie

Steve Habib Rose

Jul 2, 2007, 7:49:24 PM7/2/07
to NetworkWeaving, Annie
Bonsoir et bienvenue, Annie!

(I'm afraid that exhausts my 2 years of junior high school Francais :-)

It's actually almost a total coincidence that most of us so far are from the Chicago area. The Network Weavers Network is being developed in partnership with the Emerging Futures Network, which started at a Omidyar conference in Chicago. As we "launch," we will quickly have people from around the world join us.

Looking forward to sharing with you.

in community,

Habib

Seattle

> --
In Community,

Steve "Habib" Rose
ha...@connectexpress.com
Seattle, Washington, USA 98122

Blog: http://www.neighbornetworking.com/
Ecademy: http://www.ecademy.com/account.php?id=99444
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/e/fpf/4315702/

"Connecting People to Weave a Better World"

Regional: LocalAreaNetworkers-Neighbornets-ThePeopleWeb-WeavingWashington
Global: InCampus-IndustryAccelerators-NetworkWeaversNetwork

ConnectExpress BetaMail 1.0
http://betamail.connectexpress.com