iros get together

Volkan Isler

Nov 4, 2013, 2:09:05 PM11/4/13
to networke...@googlegroups.com
Dear Networked Robots TC Members,

Greetings from IROS'13!

I would like to start my message by thanking my colleagues who have responded our call for tc (executive) committee membership. As our first order of business, we collected research highlights and made our tc poster for iros.
You can access these at:
Their names are listed on the TC poster.

Tomorrow (Wednesday), we will get together over lunch to get to know each other and discuss our TC. Let's meet after the morning session at 12:30, in front of our poster, near the registration area!

Please consider joining the group if you are at IROS and let me know if you are interested in joining our sub-committee.

Best reagrds,
Volkan Isler

--
I. Volkan Isler