Fwd: Eportfolios Month: May 10 Webinar Eportfolios for Professions

Sarah Stewart

May 3, 2011, 12:42:26 AM5/3/11
to networked-learning

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Coach Carole <coachca...@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, May 3, 2011 at 4:13 PM
Subject: Eportfolios Month: May 10 Webinar Eportfolios for Professions
To: Pauline Wilson <paulinema...@gmail.com>, Rebecca James-Mobbs <rebecca.j...@rdns.org.au>, sarahst...@gmail.com
Cc: Allison Miller <Allison...@tafesa.edu.au>, hlc...@stanford.edu

Hello everyone,

I am sending you a reminder about your presentations for our May webinars for EpCoP. I have scheduled you in this order for May 10 at 10.30 am Sydney time:

  • 10:30 am  Welcome & Introductions
  • 10:40 am  Presentation one Pauline Wilson, Teaching, TAE @ YNH Services, VIC
  • 11:00 am Presentation two Una Daly, Dental Hygiene, Foothill Community College, California, USA
  • 11:20 am Presentation three Bec James-Mobbs, Nursing, RDNS, SA
  • 11:40 am Presentation four Sarah Stewart, eportfolios in the cloud, NZ
  • 12:00 noon Wind up and thank you’s

The program is flexible and we'll be running this webinar for 1.5 hours, however, if you could please confirm your acceptance of the time in a reply email I would be grateful.

If you wish to use PowerPoint slides on the day, please send me the file in .ppt or .pptx format by midday Monday  afternoon, May 9. If you would like to use the web tour or application sharing functions in Elluminate please let me know.

The session will be recorded and will be converted to .MP4 format for our archives, and published at the EpCoP site at: http://epcop.net.au
We will also offer continuing discussions about the webinars in our Google group at http://conversations.epcop.net.au after the event and invite you to join and contribute where possible. Short summaries of the event will be posted here along with the links to the recordings.

A full copy of the program for the Eportfolio month: May webinars is available in this google doc:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/134ABCdyrFjqZaXx0dPYeWo-LZqf6EIQcjDqQxvUHDPM/edit?hl=en&authkey=CJvG9fQO

I am looking forward to meeting you online and moderating the session. A further email will come to you at the end of this week with final instructions and advice. Attached is a PDF flyer you may wish to circulate for your networks.

Regards

Carole

PS Helen, please forward this email to Una Daly as I don't have her email address!

--
Sarah Stewart
EdD Student and Consultant

EPCOP_POSTCARD_2011_FINAL.pdf