Fwd: {Eportfolio_conversations} Re: Eportfolio month: May webinars

Sarah Stewart

May 1, 2011, 6:34:05 PM5/1/11
to networked-learning, Graham Burgess

Webinar May 2 : Eportfolio Communities of Practice - discussion

G'day Eportfolio practitioners!

Thought I'd post a quick virtual intro to today's event on 'Strategies for Creating/Maintaining local E-portfolio Communities of Practice'. Feel free to introduce yourself here to other attendees or discuss good ideas before or after our session.

1. From your experience, what tools and strategies help to create communities of practice?

2. Based on this session, which tool(s) or strategies might you consider using to help engage and network with your communities of practice?

Today's session:

May 2 at 17:00 AEST Sydney time (12.00 am Los Angeles 1 May PST)

  • 17:00 Welcome & Introductions
  • 17:10 Presentation one Ken Gooding for eWorks VIC
  • 17:30 Presentation two Rodney Lofts for the Melbourne Moodle User Group
  • 17:50 Presentation three Allison Poot for PebblePad, TAS
  • 18:10 Presentation four Sarah Chesney UK project officer for a JISC funded project - the e-portfolio community of practice
  • 18:30 Wind up and thank yous
Come and join us here: http://tinyurl.com/29tyznz

Sarah Stewart
EdD Student and Consultant