Workshop on Decentralized Credit Networks

anike...@gmail.com

Sep 5, 2023, 10:01:12 PM9/5/23
to Network Money
Hello all,

I am a faculty member at Purdue University. I have extensive interest in IOU (credit) networks.

With Andrew Miller from UIUC (https://soc1024.ece.illinois.edu/), I are organizing a one-day workshop on Decentralized Credit Networks at Princeton University (NJ, USA) on October 26, 2023. (webpage: https://transitivitymaximalists.github.io/).

Our aim is to bring motivated people from the industry and academia together under one roof to talk about the IOU credit networks promises and issues.

It can be of interest to a few on this group. We are also looking for interesting talks.

Please do not hesitate to contact if you have any question regarding the workshop.

--Aniket Kate
https://www.cs.purdue.edu/homes/akate/

Michiel de Jong

Apr 8, 2024, 4:17:33 AMApr 8
to Network Money
Hi Aniket,

Sorry for the late reply. I hope you had a great meetup! Will there be another one this year?

Hopefully some subscribers of this list will be there too!

Cheers,
Michiel de Jong