Pfizer top executive spills beans: mrna Vax causes birth defects & Covid was bioterror

James Sager

Feb 14, 2023, 1:21:13 PM2/14/23
to James Sager
bYou ought to know pfizer openly admits their vax hurts people and causes birth defects, but they censor everyone who speaks out against it because it makes them $$.  Also Pfizer explains covid is almost certainly bioterror.  Pfizer has a history of breaking the law forcing vax on people, read on to see.  I don't like emailing this type of thing, but it's getting majorly censored and they are blaming covid to cover up their lies and literal genocidal mass murder for profit... This reminds you of Tobacco coverups where they killed people to make money,"Toughens up your lungs kid.", but Pfizer's genocide is far more reaching devastating.

image.png

image.png
image.png
image.pngimage.png
Sent with Proton Mail secure email.

Pifzer has a history of illegally forced drug trials on people before harming them: https://www.theguardian.com/world/2011/aug/11/pfizer-nigeria-meningitis-drug-compensation

Indeed data finds vax induced birth defects do happen:The mRNA vax is causing birth defects: https://twitter.com/SaiKate108/status/1594916981664518147

It's not covid, this data is not found in other countries who didn't vax

Everyone I've emailed before has gotten this, it is important to know... If you believe the lies, then you take more mrna vax, you hurt yourself.  I don't want anyone hurt.  We live in the Age of Misinformation, and historically the people pushing lies in every Age of Misinformation are the censorship party.  It should tell you something when youtube and Pre-Elon Twitter censored top accredited scientists talking about scientific articles.