Source code for io.netty/netty-tcnative-boringssl-static/2.0.52.Final

Nataraja, Rajagopal

Jun 9, 2022, 9:31:28 PM6/9/22
to ne...@googlegroups.com

We are upgrading open source components in our project.

We want to use 2.0.52.Final version of netty-tcnative-boringssl

I need the source code for the above so that it meets our security standards .

I am unable to locate source code for Source code for this maven jar

    <groupId>io.netty</groupId>

    <artifactId>netty-tcnative-boringssl-static</artifactId>

    <version>2.0.52.Final</version>

Please help me to locate source code for the above

Regards

NS Rajagopal

Ps: I am able to locate source code 2.0.43.Final which we used earlier

Norman Maurer

Jun 10, 2022, 3:59:59 AM6/10/22
to ne...@googlegroups.com