Resolve classes when upgrade from Netty 3.x to 4.x

Abhishek Dasgupta

Jun 7, 2022, 4:24:42 AM6/7/22
to Netty discussions
Hi,
   I am upgrading Netty from 3.10.6.Final to 4.1.75.Final  due to CVEs in my codebase by adding netty-all in pom.xml. I am new to Netty so I'm going through 'Netty in Action' book and any other resouces online. I am having trouble in finding the alternatives for classes that are removed from Netty 4.x like (BossPool, NioClientBossPool, NioServerBossPool, NioClientSocketChannelFactory). Is there any documentation/resources that mentions how to upgrade from 3.x to 4.x where alternatives solutions are mentioned for classes that are removed in 4.x ?

Thanks,
Abhishek

Abhishek Dasgupta

Jun 12, 2022, 6:47:16 AM6/12/22
to Netty discussions
Hi team,
  A reminder, if anyone can guide on this it would be great.
Thank you